The business was founded by Louise Munro, a Fellow Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians, in 2006. Joined by her husband in 2007 our current client base is in excess of 400 clients.
Having outgrown our original premises, the practice moved to larger premises at 58-60 Wetmore Road in Burton on Trent in October 2013. We are a small family firm of Staffordshire accountants, business advisors and tax specialists. Our client base covers a broad spectrum particularly contractors, freelancers and small companies predominately located in the West Midlands.
We handle a wide selection of business sizes including limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. Our accountancy and business advice services are tailored to suit the specific needs of individual organisations, whatever their field of activity.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Annual Accounts preparation
- Company formations and secretarial
- End of year PAYE returns and P11D’s
- VAT registrations and VAT returns
- I have used Lifestyle Accounting for around 10 years and find all who work there to be friendly and efficient. I am more than happy with the way in which they deal with my tax affairs and am always confident that I am receiving the best advice and service. LK Solicitor
Lifestyle Accounting provide total support for all our Finance needs. We are now able to focus 100% on our business and its demands. Lifestyle Accounting have relieved us of all finance issues which previously used to consume a great amount of our time and resources.
Nick HPC Ltd
Our company have utilised Lifestyle Accounting for the last 8 years, and have always found them to be professional, articulate, approachable and dependable.
There would be no hesitation in recommending them to any business who are looking for an outstanding service Mandy AS Ltd